"Good music is good music, and that should be enough for anybody.” - Brad Nowell

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Tits

A few minutes ago, I'm surfing FB and come across this pretty sweet Xmas oriented music video posted by my lil bro, Zac.  This music video is by a band I haven't heard of, until now: Patent Pending.  What you have here is a pop-punk band having a ton of fun and showcasing some chick gettin smutty at Xmas time, and even with Santa, too!

The music is cut straight from the cloth of what newer pop-punk bands have been cranking out over the last decade -catchy riffs, slick production, nasal vocals, girl-centric lyrics, satire- and though I haven't checked out the rest of their work, I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of Patent Pending's other tunes are almost identical to this one.

However, The church and sleigh bells really make this song killer, and I found myself rocking out second in to "She's a Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas."  But, the video is pretty funny, there's a hot chick(everyone likes hot chicks, righttt?), the song is catchy as all hell, and it's motherfucking Xmas in a few hours.

So, I present to you: Patent Pending - "She's a Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment