"Good music is good music, and that should be enough for anybody.” - Brad Nowell

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mariachi El Xmas

There are many ways to celebrate Xmas.  Me?  I think I'll celebrate with great craft beers, and on Xmas morning, I'll listen to my favorite mariachi band(well, the only one I know of, actually): Mariachi El Bronx (alter egos of The Bronx.)  They have this wonderful Xmas tune called "Lady Rosales" which, honestly, makes me want a margarita more than think of Xmas, and it's laden with horns, a love story, a salsa beat, and classic mariachi instrumentation.


Lady Rosales by Mariachi El Bronx

If I'm not too hungover on Xmas morning, don't worry I don't have any kids, wife, or gf to mind, you'll know exactly what I'll be doing: listening to "Lady Rosales" and wishing you Feliz Navidad!

1 comment:

  1. I've just realized the need for a part 2 which will come as early as tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete